The proven choice of military and law-enforcement personnel, the Model 700 Tactical AAC-SD 308 utilizes a 20” heavy barrel, featuring a 5/8-24 threaded muzzle and a 1 in 10” rate of twist. In addition, this rifle sports a Hogue overmolded, Ghillie Green, pillar-bedded stock, an X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger set at 3 1/2 pounds, and a easily accessible thumb safety.
When stakes are at their highest, one can count on the Model 700 to deliver appointed rounds with ultimate precision and unfailing reliability.
- 20” Heavy Barrel with 5/8-24 Threaded Muzzle
- Shipped with Thread Protector Installed
- Accepts AAC and other 5/8-24 Threaded Flash Hiders, Muzzle Brake and Suppressors
- 1 in 10” Rate of Twist for increased bullet stability
- Hogue Overmolded Ghillie Green Pillar Bedded Stock
- X-Mark Pro Externally Adjustable Trigger Set at 3 1/2 Pounds
- SKU: 84203
- Series: Model 700
- Caliber: 308 WIN
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Overall Length: 39.75”
- Barrel Length: 20”
- Magazine Capacity: 4
There are no reviews yet.